Have you met with Dr. Brown? If not, you need to schedule an appointment ASAP!
Any Seniors graduating in May need to contact Balfour to order cap and gowns.
Grades 9-12–Need an Appointment?
Gwinnett Online Campus has a new Counselor Conference scheduling system. Students and/or parents may click on the link below and schedule a meeting with high school counselor, Dr. Lindsey Brown:
Don’t Know Which College is Right for You?
Click here to find out more about various college’s admission requirements and other helpful information to aid in the decision-making process.
Move On When Ready (MOWR)
Move On When Ready (MOWR) is a program for rising 9-12 grade students who can earn college credit while still attending high school.
Click HERE to view a recorded virtual session with Jennifer Morse from Gwinnett Technical College. Ms. Morse addresses many questions about the MOWR program throughout the recording. She also discusses the Accuplacer Test (formally known as the Compass Test).
What is considered confidential? All information except:
- drug use including alcohol
- sexual or physical abuse
- or that you may harm yourself or someone else
- Should My Student Take the Carnegie Credit in Middle School?Should my student take the Carnegie credit or not? That’s the question and it’s an important one. I’ve talked with many 8th grade students and parents about this and Dr. Brown led a meeting [...]Read more
High School Carnegie Credit in Middle School
The following High School Courses are offered in Middle School:
- Physical Science (8th grade) – required for all GOC 8th grade students
- Biology (8th grade) – teacher approval required
- Spanish I/Year-long Spanish I, Part A (7th grade)
- Year-long Spanish I, Part B (8th grade)
- Accelerated Algebra I CC (8th grade) – teacher approval required
- Algebra I, CC (8th grade) – teacher approval required
- Technology Education (8th grade)
Click here for more helpful information about earning high school credit in middle school.