Rich Experiences are fun!
The rich experiences at Gwinnett Online Campus offer our students wonderful opportunities outside of the classroom. Students are able to learn, build relationships with the GOC faculty and socialize with their peers.
- We love having parent chaperones on our trip, so always let us know if you are interested.
- Payments for all events must be done using www.mypaymentsplus.com
- Once an event closes we do not accept any further payment as we have to have numbers given to our event coordinators. The deadlines are set as close to the due date as possible to provide parents more time to sign-up which leaves no time for late submissions.
- Permission slips are located in the front lobby and in the #GOCOWLS.
- Permission slips may be turned in to the front lobby, emailed, or faxed.
- Parents must be on-time picking up students after events. If students are repeatedly picked up late then it may result in them not being able to attend any further events that school year.
- Events outside of Gwinnett County will have bus transportation provided for students
- Events inside of Gwinnett County will require parents to drop off and pick up from the event location site.
- All students must ride the bus to and from events where transportation is provided.
- Students need to wear appropriate clothing (we usually go rain or shine) and closed toed shoes
- Students must bring a sack lunch from home with them to the event.
Rich Experience Schedule for 2016-2017
Click here for the complete list of Rich Experiences and Art Experiences for the 2016-2017 school year. The list includes registration deadlines, as well as the cost to participate. Please note that items do come up and the schedule of events is a tentative list.